Hi everyone, yesterday the September MLB arrived and yet again i was so excited to see what was inside!! This months box is called My Little Fashion Box and I’m in love with it! Last month i wasn’t over joyed by the contents and i was really hoping that this one would be better and it was!!
- Like in every box you get the Kanako illustrated card
- My Little Word magazine
- American Vintage scarf – £24
- Set of adhesive nail decals by Alfa-K, £5.90
- Conitreau Cocktail Kit
In the beauty bag…
- Kerastase couture styling Laque Noire £16
- hydreanne BB cream, La Roche-Posay £15
- Red Dingue, Lip colour by My Little Beauty £22
I really love everything in this box! It really is one of the best boxes i have got from them!! I love the colour and pattern of the scarf and all the products are so nice!! I can’t wait to see what these products are like after trying them all out!!
Click the links below for more information, Prices and Subscription details.
Official Website ~ https://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home