Hi everyone, as Black Friday is now officially over, the Christmas shopping season has offically arrived. So, I thought it was perfect timing for a mini beauty gift guide. All the gift sets I have featured are no more than £30!
*FAVOURITE* Too Faced French Kisses Melted (Liquified lipstick set) – £18 – Online at TooFaced.com
- Four clutch sized Melted lipsticks including 2 new Melted Metal Shades.
I have loved all of Toofaced’s makeup, everything I have tried has been perfect for my skin type, it’s not that budget friendly but all of their products are well worth the money and long-wearing.
*FAVOURITE* Beauty Blogger Darlings – Darlings makeup collection – £15.00 – online at Toofaced.com
- Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara
- Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Deluxe Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
- Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
*FAVOURITE* Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks – Limited Edition Collection – £26.oo – online at Toofaced.com
- 3 Melted Lipstick shades and 3 blush shades
This has to be my favourite gift set! It’s perfect for the girl who wants to add a bit more colour to her everyday routine or the girl who has everything! This is definitely one I would love to receive!
Benefit Debenhams Exclusive Party Like a Rockstar Christmas gift set – Was £29.50 NOW £26.55
- The POREfessional mini 7.5ml
- They’re real! mascara mini
- Hoola bronzing powder with brush
- Roller lash mini
- Longwear powder shadow in call my buff, gilt-y pleasure, kiss me, I’m tipsy, thanks a latte
- Double-ended sponge applicator
Most of the products in this gift set are minis but this is perfect for someone wanting to try a different brand! Out of this set, I have tried the POREfssional, I received a free sample of this a while ago and I have to say, I really love it!
No7 Eye Care Collection – Boots – £20.00 (3 for 2 Mix & Match)
- 1 x No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover 30 ml
- 1 x No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm 15 ml
- 1 x No7 Lash Impact Mascara Black 7 ml
- 1 x No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil Black 1.2g
- 1 x No7 Eyelash Curlers
I know a lot of people who love No7, this set really is worth the money.
Soap & Glory Once upon a lime – Boots – £10.00 (3 for 2 Mix & Match)
- SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH ~ Body Wash
- SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH ~ Body Scrub
- SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH ~ Body Buttercream
- SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH ~Hand Cream
- BONUS BODY POLISHER
I love Soap & Glory products, I have really sensitive skin and I found it really hard to find a product that didn’t react badly to my skin but Soap & Glory always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
These are only a small handful of gift sets that are out there so just look around, Boots really is one of the best stores if you have a lot of family and friends to buy for as all of their Christmas stock is 3 for 2 mix and match!!
If you’re buying for a lot of family or friends then buy a few gift sets and split them up to create little goodie bags. All you will need are ribbons, tags and little festive bags!
I really hope this post has helped you and given you a little idea about what’s in the stores and online this Christmas. Do you have any gift ideas? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below or send me an email through my contact form!