Bright Paper Packages has become one of my favourite subscription boxes, their boxes are so individual and all contain independent British companies! Each box contains around 4 to 5 beautifully wrapped treats!
This months theme was Afternoon tea party, all the products in this box are perfect additions to summer tea party in the garden!
- Mini Party in a tin from Fox & Lark – Handmade decorations created by Linda Baldwin how works in a little studio in the heart of the English countryside. Linda has created a rang of fabrics and stationery.
- lavender Shortbread mis from Blue Moose Kitchen – Luxury mix studded with real lavender flowers!
- If In Doubt Make Tea Notecards, a custom Bright Paper Packages Design.
- Whole leaf pyramid tea bags from Jenier World Of Teas
- Bath Tea Bag from Wild Olive – This bath treat is made with Dead Sea salts, natural essential oils and refreshing tea. Scent – Mango & Green Tea
This was another really good box from Bright paper packages, I cant wait to try all these products!
I really hope you enjoyed this post, remember to leave a comment if you liked it and let me know what subscription boxes you love!