Prep + Cook time 30 minutes Serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts cut lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g zucchini noodles or homemade
- 25g flaked almonds
- 1/4 fresh flat parsley leaves
- 100g goats feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 cove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon drain baby capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Season chicken. Heat oil in large non stick pan over medium-hight heat. Cook in batches, for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked though. Remove from heat cover and keep warm. Clean pan and heat thought the zucchini noodles for a few seconds/
To make the salsa verde Combine herbs, garlic and capers in a small bowl. Whisk in mustard, oil and vinegar until thickened. Once mixed I blended the mix in my nutribullet you can also use a hand blender.
Serve chicken over the zucchini topped with salsa verde, almonds feta and parsley.